Executive Public Accountants Inc. specializes in all aspects of small business accounting services, as well as Individual and Business tax returns. We are a small company with a family feel, flexible hours, and a fun atmosphere.
– Tax preparation for individual and business clients.
– Work with other team members to process tax returns
– Data entry and/or reviewing of individual and business tax returns
– Client consulting and interaction.
– QuickBooks accounting and bookkeeping as needed for business returns
– 5+ years of tax preparation experience
– Must be able to obtain a PTIN – Experience working with QuickBooks & Microsoft Office
– Tech Savvy, able to learn and work with multiple software – Self-motivated, professional – Critical thinking and problem-solving skills – Detail oriented.
– Accounting Education
– Knowledge of ProSeries tax software
– Continuing Education (current tax law changes)
This is a seasonal or part-time position with flexible hours, 20 – 40 hours per week. We are a small company offering 2 locations, one in Andover and one in Plymouth. If applicant is available, we would have PT hours after tax season through the rest of the year.
Pay is based on experience, skills, and qualifications